Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anyone recommend a 32lcd for me please xxxx

I have about 300 maybe a bit more, have been looking at the Samsung LE32A457 (32" Widescreen TV - HD Ready - Freeview - With at home warranty) on richer sounds website £319 is this my best bet please xxxxxxxxxx

oooo have found this one at amazon toshiba 32 with freeview £339 might this be better xxxxx

8 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone :)??

Hi not sure if it was argos or currys they have a sony one on offer 32 inch for 299. but that is a good price for the samsung paid £379. for that one at christmas and thought that was a deal silly me lol hope you get sorted:-D

go for the samsung

Original Poster

thnx guys xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a samsung, got from john lewis. Its nice. Had for about 8 months now. John Lewis give you 5 yeras guarantee.

Might be an idea to but the Richer Sounds one - is 10% of the purchase price I think

wots it to be then?

Original Poster

um i dont know lol do you think they will go down more with the sales xxxxxxxxx

John Lewis had the Sony 32" Bravia for £299 with 5yr warranty. You could try them or get them to price match the Richer sound samsung and then you will get the 5 yr warranty free. Both TV's are good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amsterdam Booking.com advice33
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2752
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?38
      4. plusnet mobile terrible35

See more discussions