Can anyone recommend a 4K switch?

Found 27th Apr
My 4K TV only has 1 4K input and 3 regular HDMI inputs.

The issue I have is having to get up and manually switch the cable depending on whether I'm going to use the Xbox One X or the PS4 Pro.

I've tried 4 different switches from Amazon and returned all 4 (well actually one they told me to keep and refunded me anyway). 3 of them didn't support HDR despite saying they do, 1 of them seemed to work but the screen flickers now and then (it's unpowered).

Has anyone found a 4K switch that works with HDR? Only need two ports!

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I use a Smartooo 23051 there is also a 3 port version but it's only £1 cheaper, can never have enough spare ports. Works fine with HDR.
OBH6UK35 m ago

I use a Smartooo 23051 there is also a 3 port version but it's only £1 …I use a Smartooo 23051 there is also a 3 port version but it's only £1 cheaper, can never have enough spare ports. Works fine with HDR.

Just remembered I have tried 5 then! The 23031 was one that I tried. The HDR definitely worked but I had issues with the device crashing quite a bit. Had to keep unplugging and re-plugging it in.

The seller blamed my cables but I was using genuine xbox and ps4 cables and an expensive 4K hdmi cable to go to the screen. I tried changing cables but that didn't resolve anything.

Have you had any crashing/freezing issues with your 23051?
It would help if you told us what you had tried, then they would not get suggested.
Nintendo really shouldn’t have called the Nintendo Switch the Nintendo Switch...
Mechtup1 h, 52 m ago

Nintendo really shouldn’t have called the Nintendo Switch the Nintendo S …Nintendo really shouldn’t have called the Nintendo Switch the Nintendo Switch...

Was thinking there's a 4k switch? Switch pro?! Switch X?! :0
OBH6UK2 h, 34 m ago

It would help if you told us what you had tried, then they would not get …It would help if you told us what you had tried, then they would not get suggested.

Smartooo 23031 - kept crashing
amazon.co.uk/Swi…tch - screen flickering
amazon.co.uk/Spl…tch - NOT HDR
amazon.co.uk/HUI…tch - NOT HDR
amazon.co.uk/TNP…tch - NOT HDR

By NOT HDR I mean that my consoles did not detect a HDR TV was connected.

I may try the Smartoo 23051 if you've had no problems.
kos1c1 h, 57 m ago

Was thinking there's a 4k switch? Switch pro?! Switch X?! :0

I was just thinking of writing a sarcastic answer but chose not to
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants