Groups

Can anyone recommend a bluetooth keyboard and trackpad that works with a Hackintosh please?

Anyone using Bluetooth keyboard with a built in trackpad that works well on a hackintosh.

No guessing please....need one that will definitely work...

Thanks.

6 Comments

Hi What are you running?
    Sierra El Capitan Yosemite Mavericks M. Lion Lion S. Leopard Leopard?

Original Poster

El Capitan

The Apple bt keyboard/trackpad/mouse work fine, I take it you don't want to use these? Makes it a more macish experience

Edited by: "udhuk" 23rd Dec 2016

Original Poster

udhuk

The Apple bt keyboard/trackpad/mouse work fine, I take it you don't want … The Apple bt keyboard/trackpad/mouse work fine, I take it you don't want to use these? Makes it a more macish experience

I agree but sadly also makes it a much more expensive experience......

I'm really looking at Keyboards with an integrated trackpad

Uridium

I agree but sadly also makes it a much more expensive experience......I'm … I agree but sadly also makes it a much more expensive experience......I'm really looking at Keyboards with an integrated trackpad

I have the no idea then, sorry. I do have the logitech keyboard/trackpad all in one, but this requires plugging in the usb reciever and the trackpad does not work great, e.g. no swipe etc (gestures)
    Edited by: "udhuk" 23rd Dec 2016

It may be worth looking for a used (ebay/gumtree) genuine Apple kb/tp, the 1st gen tp's maybe?

Out of all the mouse/keyboard/trackpads I've tried, the Apple ones work the best on a hack.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed88
      2. Keter 6x4 shed.44
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?66
      4. Currys Return33

See more discussions