Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anyone recommend a budget kit for xbmc that is more powerful than the Raspberry Pi?

Can anyone recommend a budget kit for xbmc that is more powerful than the Raspberry Pi?

8 Comments

This MK809IV Android stick PC looks brilliant for the money.

Just a shame it doesn't come with a remote control, but you can obviously use your normal Android phone/tablet as a WiFi remote for it.
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 18th Dec 2014

The original Xbox with this?

All depends what your budget is . . . under £50? under £75?

radders112

aaronjden

modded xbox is great had mine for years and get the xbox remote kit job done

radders112

aaronjden

I have this and would recommend it to whomever is interested with XBMC. Had mine for over a year and can not fault it.

dcx_badass

Under £25 from Aliexpress, I got mine for ~£21 in a sale.

oO bargain!

How realistic is this price? link
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 18th Dec 2014

dcx_badass

I have this and would recommend it to whomever is interested with XBMC. … I have this and would recommend it to whomever is interested with XBMC. Had mine for over a year and can not fault it.

Terrible price, can get a branded quad core box for under £50 in the deals section.

Any links? What do you have?

ebay.co.uk/itm…da2 <= I've got one of these and whilst they don't bitstream DTS-HD they will do everything else out of the box. Very powerful with OpenElec, dual core arm CPU with plenty of power as a media / older emulation platform.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal45
      2. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
      3. xbox live trial44
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22

See more discussions