Groups

Can anyone recommend a case for the HTC Desire?

Any suggestions all please? Looking for one that covers the buttons and looks good if poss!!

Cheers all,

Steveo.

17 Comments

I would suggest Zagg full body shield, not exactly a case but I like the feel of it. Feels like a rubbery plastic and doesn't make the phone so bulky.

Original Poster

krazie2004

I would suggest Zagg full body shield, not exactly a case but I like the … I would suggest Zagg full body shield, not exactly a case but I like the feel of it. Feels like a rubbery plastic and doesn't make the phone so bulky.

good idea but I'm awful at putting them on! peeling edges etc.

I have a casemate barely there, doesn't cover the buttons, but is very good

Original Poster

sancho1983

I have a casemate barely there, doesn't cover the buttons, but is very … I have a casemate barely there, doesn't cover the buttons, but is very good

thanks.

Casemate Vroom, v good case.

Suggest you have a screen protector too if you don't already.

Original Poster

schizoboy

Casemate Vroom, v good case.Suggest you have a screen protector too if … Casemate Vroom, v good case.Suggest you have a screen protector too if you don't already.

can you post a link please?

Original Poster

judderman

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003O98S6W/ref=oss_product

thank you.

krazie2004

I would suggest Zagg full body shield, not exactly a case but I like the … I would suggest Zagg full body shield, not exactly a case but I like the feel of it. Feels like a rubbery plastic and doesn't make the phone so bulky.

+1. Had one on mine 6 months and it's still perfect.

Banned

judderman

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003O98S6W/ref=oss_product

you'll be able to get the same thing on ebay for half the price

Zer0Cool

you'll be able to get the same thing on ebay for half the price

I bought one on ebay that was similar and found it poor, it faded in the corners and rubbed slightly. I have the one in the link and is well worth £9

Original Poster

cool, thanks all. any more suggestions?

Official HTC one, got mine from the O2 store for £12.99. Bit pricey but it's plastic but solid and doesn't feel too much on the phone and all buttons are accessible

Original Poster

addyjones1234

Official HTC one, got mine from the O2 store for £12.99. Bit pricey but … Official HTC one, got mine from the O2 store for £12.99. Bit pricey but it's plastic but solid and doesn't feel too much on the phone and all buttons are accessible

cool, cheers.

Defo the casemate.

Original Poster

thanks all, decided to go for the case mate barely there which I will put in the pouch. cheers!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764291
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31152
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions