Groups

Can anyone recommend a decent A-I-O Printer?

Searched 'printer' on here and they're all voted cold. Anyone know a decent one in the £30-50 bracket (apart from the HP one just posted today)

8 Comments

HP carts are damn expensive, so the printer is cheap, but will cost you loads in the long run

we just got and epson 215 for £40 really good price for cartridges (if you use the compatibles) and really good quality print as well, just printed off some photos the other day they look fab

epson sx515w it's a brilliant printer, cheap cartridges and wireless, :thinking:

waycash;8560307

epson sx515w it's a brilliant printer, cheap cartridges and wireless, … epson sx515w it's a brilliant printer, cheap cartridges and wireless, :thinking:

we looked at this liked the wireless thing but we didnt want to spend any more than £50 max, would be a lot easier though than having to run up the stairs everytime I want to print

Look for a Brother printer. Good Quality, and a full set of cartridges for under a fiver.

i got the epson px700w cost £150, well worth it, carts are only £5 for the six

Epson SX115 is under £40 and carts are sooo cheap.

kjbenja;8561931

Epson SX115 is under £40 and carts are sooo cheap.

they use a hell of a lot of ink though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1011
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News88
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386

See more discussions