Can anyone recommend a decent camera under £300?

As above. Ideally one that is compatible with something like this....

amazon.co.uk/Nee…GMG

TIA

6 Comments

Do you want DSLR, Compact, Bridge ?
What will it be used for, i.e. Do you need a long zoom, or is mostly for close up ?

Canon EOS M10
Fujifilm X-M1

Above 2 camera's have Larger sensors than bridge camera's and can produce excellent pictures in comparison. DSLR are too big for what I wanted so I settled on mirrorless as for what I wanted it provided the best of both worlds as I didnt need a long zoom or any other additional lenses
Both great camera's in your price range, I have older model canon eos and the pictures it can take are oustanding

Original Poster

Sandy1012

Do you want DSLR, Compact, Bridge ? What will it be used for, i.e. Do you … Do you want DSLR, Compact, Bridge ? What will it be used for, i.e. Do you need a long zoom, or is mostly for close up ?

I am clueless when it comes to cameras. It's not for me, but it's going to be used for a fashion shoot. So something that will pick up the detail/colour of the clothing accurately.

not sure on your exact needs but possibly a canon dslr with 50/1.8 stm
not sure if willing to go 2nd hand, wanting to move the camera about much, have much space etc
depends

Original Poster

brilly

not sure on your exact needs but possibly a canon dslr with 50/1.8 stmnot … not sure on your exact needs but possibly a canon dslr with 50/1.8 stmnot sure if willing to go 2nd hand, wanting to move the camera about much, have much space etcdepends

Hey brilly,

Would rather it was new tbh. Won't be moving around much, just taking pictures of clothing on the model including close ups for detail.

Aiden1512

Hey brilly, Would rather it was new tbh. Won't be moving around much, … Hey brilly, Would rather it was new tbh. Won't be moving around much, just taking pictures of clothing on the model including close ups for detail.

not sure tbh, hopefully my questions narrowed it down a little... good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions