Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Can anyone recommend a decent cheap cover for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2019

Posted 25th Dec 2019
Hi all, Merry Christmas!
I bought my Wife the new Twilight Blue 2019 version Kindle Paperwhite for Xmas and we want to get her a decent but cheap Cover for it, the covers Amazon recommends are £34.99 which is just extortionate in our opinion, we were looking for something £10 or under really, has anyone found one cheap that definitely fits the newest Kindle Paperwhite anywhere please?
thanks a bunch!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Just type "Kindle Paperwhite 2019 Cover" in to the search bar on Amazon. A quick look shows that there are lots of different covers on there for £12.99 or less.

This one has lots of good reviews and comes in several colours.
amazon.co.uk/Inf…h=1
Haircut_10025/12/2019 21:38

Just type "Kindle Paperwhite 2019 Cover" in to the search bar on Amazon. A …Just type "Kindle Paperwhite 2019 Cover" in to the search bar on Amazon. A quick look shows that there are lots of different covers on there for £12.99 or less. This one has lots of good reviews and comes in several colours. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Infiland-Thinnest-Lightest-Compatible-Generation/dp/B07PZYM5B7/ref=sr_1_5?crid=P6R8ZQ5GIYJL&keywords=kindle%2Bpaperwhite%2B2019%2Bcover&qid=1577309717&sprefix=kindle%2Bpaper%2Caps%2C365&sr=8-5&th=1

Hi, thanks a lot for taking time to reply and without wanting to sound sarcastic yes of course I’ve tried that and I’ve searched around internet a bit too but it seems that a lot of the Covers that state they are for the 2019 kindle are actually for the older 2018 version and will not fit.
I just wondered if someone who has bought the new 2019 Paperwhite has also managed to find a proper fitting cover.
Thanks again though Haircut, I do appreciate you reading my post.
Bootcutboy25/12/2019 21:46

Hi, thanks a lot for taking time to reply and without wanting to sound …Hi, thanks a lot for taking time to reply and without wanting to sound sarcastic yes of course I’ve tried that and I’ve searched around internet a bit too but it seems that a lot of the Covers that state they are for the 2019 kindle are actually for the older 2018 version and will not fit. I just wondered if someone who has bought the new 2019 Paperwhite has also managed to find a proper fitting cover. Thanks again though Haircut, I do appreciate you reading my post.

Doesn't that recommendation clearly state...

Thinnest and Lightest Case Compatible with Amazon All-new Kindle 10th Generation 2019 Release(Auto Sleep/Wake Function),Navy

How are you sure it won't fit?
I got a cheap one off ebay back in the summer and it is a perfect fit. From China, but arrived quickly, choice of colour and I think it looks nice.

ebay.co.uk/itm…471
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants