Can anyone recommend a decent mattress topper

Posted 29th Oct 2018
Can anyone recommend a decent mattress topper, if you have personal knowledge because you have one that would be helpful.
Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I highly recommend the one out of Dunelm i have used it for almost a year now. Before I bought it I woke every morning with a sore back and hips but now i wake up pain free. The only thing I will say even though my was fine I friend that bought the exact same one had a problem with a smell coming from it for a while but does disappear over time

dunelm.com/pro…575
I have an ikea one and ours is perfectly fine. Although i got mine from bargaim corner for around £50
IKEA, you can pick from thicker or thinner and waterproof ones.
I bought a Silent Night Impress one a few years ago to use on a caravan mattress and it made a huge difference. I’ve got sciatica and I can honestly say that bed was never uncomfortable again! I bought it in Home & Bargain and I’ve just checked online and they don’t sell them anymore. But here’s the link to it for Argos plus I think they sell them in B&M too.
argos.co.uk/pro…316
These are good johnlewis.com/joh…431 we've got them in our holiday cottage. They wash well and even in super king size they fit in the washer as they unzip.
Scoot5629/10/2018 07:24

I highly recommend the one out of Dunelm i have used it for almost a year …I highly recommend the one out of Dunelm i have used it for almost a year now. Before I bought it I woke every morning with a sore back and hips but now i wake up pain free. The only thing I will say even though my was fine I friend that bought the exact same one had a problem with a smell coming from it for a while but does disappear over time https://www.dunelm.com/product/dorma-tencel-blend-memory-foam-mattress-topper-1000040575

Decided to get one of these. Just waiting for the 72hr " puff up " to pass. Also found a 10% off voucher so got it for £166.50
Hi st8mike, I'm thinking to buy it. Is that worth it?
st8mike3rd Nov 2018

Decided to get one of these. Just waiting for the 72hr " puff up " to …Decided to get one of these. Just waiting for the 72hr " puff up " to pass. Also found a 10% off voucher so got it for £166.50

Hi st8mike, I'm thinking to buy it too. Is that worth it?
I think these things are prone to different peoples expectations, the old saying of one persons meat is another persons poison applies, however I have to say that both the wife and myself are impressed by it, and have slept better since using it.
st8mike3 h, 24 m ago

I think these things are prone to different peoples expectations, the old …I think these things are prone to different peoples expectations, the old saying of one persons meat is another persons poison applies, however I have to say that both the wife and myself are impressed by it, and have slept better since using it.

Thank you st8mike, I think I get one...
Your welcome. I don't think you will be unhappy with the quality, whether it suits you and your needs is the big un-answerable. Like the trend in " foam " mattresses, some which cost a fortune, I think it's a " Marmite " object, you will either love it or hate it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants