Can anyone recommend a decent stroller for under £70 that is primarily going to be used abroad (so needs to be sturdy & lightweight)

Found 29th May
I have a 6 month old baby and I am travelling to Italy soon and would like to get her a new lightweight stroller as our current pram is really heavy and will get bashed about on the plane cargo - any recommendations for something around or under the £70
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Joie nitro can be had for about 50-60 quid and seems okay.
Worth giving this one a look?

Cosatto
I’m looking for something too, the GB Pockit seems ideal as it folds down to nothing... but it’s £100+.

This seems decent argos.co.uk/product/7195200
Edited by: "kaney1967" 29th May
Look on eBay for a secondhand mountain buggy nano. It’s amazing and fits in the overhead lockers on the plane.
Look at Argos.
I personally would advise going second hand and getting a city jogger which fits your price bracket.

bought one new 8 years ago at £120 on special offer and prices have gone up quite a lot since then but an amazing stroller that was purchased initially for a holiday and worked well through both my little ones.

At customs being able to pick up your child with one hand and then with the other hand unclip the two buttons each side and lift the central handle all with one hand made airports, metros, buses and taxis an absolute breeze.
Only 1 left, Mamas & Papas Swirl Pushchair £35.99
ebay.co.uk/itm…960
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants