Expired

Can anyone recommend a good book for learning German?

Banned 8
Found 7th Jun 2009
Hi.

I'm hoping to learn a bit of German over the summer. Can anyone recommend a suitable book. I'm a complete beginner but fast at learning.

Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
  2. Book
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Book
8 Comments

Mein Kampf (joke)

Original Poster Banned

clondikemike;5427799

Mein Kampf (joke)

:-D

Dont know any german, but dont mention the war....(joke)

You can get free langage course from [url]www.byki.com[/url] - i know its not a book like you asked for but it is very usefull course

google search - byki - free language courses.Very usefull interactive course.

hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals :lol:

i did german for 5 years at school, are you off to germany ? the best bet is to go into waterstones and other book shops to see what they have. also have a look on amazon

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;5429332

hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals … hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals :lol:i did german for 5 years at school, are you off to germany ? the best bet is to go into waterstones and other book shops to see what they have. also have a look on amazon

BigToe;5429296

google search - byki - free language courses.Very usefull interactive … google search - byki - free language courses.Very usefull interactive course.

Danke schön! :thumbsup:

faevilangel;5429332

hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals … hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals :lol:i did german for 5 years at school, are you off to germany ? the best bet is to go into waterstones and other book shops to see what they have. also have a look on amazon

heißen :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …1829
    2. How to send Items back to deal extreme?76
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771808
    4. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…88

See more discussions