EXPIRED

Can anyone recommend a good book for learning German?

Banned
Hi.

I'm hoping to learn a bit of German over the summer. Can anyone recommend a suitable book. I'm a complete beginner but fast at learning.

Thanks in advance.

8 Comments

Mein Kampf (joke)

Original Poster Banned

clondikemike;5427799

Mein Kampf (joke)

:-D

Dont know any german, but dont mention the war....(joke)

You can get free langage course from [url]www.byki.com[/url] - i know its not a book like you asked for but it is very usefull course

google search - byki - free language courses.Very usefull interactive course.

hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals :lol:

i did german for 5 years at school, are you off to germany ? the best bet is to go into waterstones and other book shops to see what they have. also have a look on amazon

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;5429332

hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals … hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals :lol:i did german for 5 years at school, are you off to germany ? the best bet is to go into waterstones and other book shops to see what they have. also have a look on amazon

BigToe;5429296

google search - byki - free language courses.Very usefull interactive … google search - byki - free language courses.Very usefull interactive course.

Danke schön! :thumbsup:

faevilangel;5429332

hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals … hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals :lol:i did german for 5 years at school, are you off to germany ? the best bet is to go into waterstones and other book shops to see what they have. also have a look on amazon

heißen :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1541
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions