Expired

Can anyone recommend a good book for learning German?

Found 7th Jun 2009
Hi.

I'm hoping to learn a bit of German over the summer. Can anyone recommend a suitable book. I'm a complete beginner but fast at learning.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
MiscBook
8 Comments
Mein Kampf (joke)
clondikemike;5427799

Mein Kampf (joke)

:-D
Dont know any german, but dont mention the war....(joke)
You can get free langage course from [url]www.byki.com[/url] - i know its not a book like you asked for but it is very usefull course
google search - byki - free language courses.Very usefull interactive course.
hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals :lol:

i did german for 5 years at school, are you off to germany ? the best bet is to go into waterstones and other book shops to see what they have. also have a look on amazon
faevilangel;5429332

hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals … hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals :lol:i did german for 5 years at school, are you off to germany ? the best bet is to go into waterstones and other book shops to see what they have. also have a look on amazon

BigToe;5429296

google search - byki - free language courses.Very usefull interactive … google search - byki - free language courses.Very usefull interactive course.

Danke schön! :thumbsup:
faevilangel;5429332

hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals … hallo, ich heiben faevilangel... wo wohnst du? ich wohne on hotukdeals :lol:i did german for 5 years at school, are you off to germany ? the best bet is to go into waterstones and other book shops to see what they have. also have a look on amazon

heißen :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants