Can anyone recommend a good car wheel tracking place around North/East London?

Found 1st Jun 2009
Please?

I last had it done at Goodwin's tyres in Ilford but wasn't sure how good it was.

I have been recommended a place on the A10 called Protyre but haven't heard of them before, can anyone recommend a place they have used?

Thank you

2 Comments

Do you know Southbury Road? there is a place called Southbury Tyres (next to Tesco Ponders End) They are good and reasonably priced. I got 4 new tyres and tracking done there last year, can't remember how much tho but i know it was good price.

They are nice lads but i would only recommend them for tyres as my mate went there to get other work done and they over charged him by £100. Mate is a bit of an idiot so he probably talked himself into being over charged but still.

Hope that helps
x

Original Poster

Gem_whl;5373026

Do you know Southbury Road? there is a place called Southbury Tyres (next … Do you know Southbury Road? there is a place called Southbury Tyres (next to Tesco Ponders End) They are good and reasonably priced. I got 4 new tyres and tracking done there last year, can't remember how much tho but i know it was good price. They are nice lads but i would only recommend them for tyres as my mate went there to get other work done and they over charged him by £100. Mate is a bit of an idiot so he probably talked himself into being over charged but still.Hope that helpsx

Thanks, just got the new tyres put on today though so don't fancy being ripped off LOL!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions