Groups

Can anyone recommend a good coffee machine ?

thinking of buying hubby a coffee machine for xmas,coz he loves the stuff.don't know where to start really !!!
    need one that has a milk frother attached,or one that has pods ? that produce frothy milk or latte's.
    can anyone suggest a good one,or seen any good deals lately ?
    thanks x

8 Comments

Banned

Pods aren't much better than instant according to which mag

I bought a coffee machine for my hubby. He doesn't believe i bought it for him though. X) It was from debenhams, heats up milk and has frother attached. Its been put away in the cupboard now, brb checking its brand name, it wasn't top of the range.

EDIT: Debenhams don't have it anymore but its this

Edited by: "Marina" 9th Nov 2010

Whichever one you buy make sure it takes just coffee.
    That way you can choose what to put in it and you're not locked into buying overpriced pods/sachets etc.

can recommend the senseo, which is pods and makes a quality cup of coffee, had it for 4 years now and use it every morning.

The wife she is pretty good and reliable, hasn't let me down in 15 or so years...lol

Original Poster

simplyjimbo

The wife she is pretty good and reliable, hasn't let me down in 15 or so … The wife she is pretty good and reliable, hasn't let me down in 15 or so years...lol

do you rent her out ? lol bet she'd love you for typing that !
    looks like everyone has a different opinion(typical)
    anyone noticed any good deals on at the mo ?
    @ marina thanks for your help x
    Edited by: "underthestairs" 9th Nov 2010

Can only get the pods for nespresso over the 'net. Coffee is lovely though. Works out about 25p a cup.

Supermod

Nespresso.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1327
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial66
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334

See more discussions