Groups

can anyone recommend a good oil mister / spray please?

Hi
    I'm looking for an oil mister to use for olive oil or rapeseed oil. I'd prefer one that mists rather then squirts the oil if that makes sense.

5 Comments

Search for an atomiser spray.

You can pick up from the various pound stores. Just look for there pack of clear travelling bottles (100ml).

Here is an alternative example from Amazon:
    amazon.co.uk/Kat…521

Original Poster

mubashar

Search for an atomiser spray. You can pick up from the various pound … Search for an atomiser spray. You can pick up from the various pound stores. Just look for there pack of clear travelling bottles (100ml).Here is an alternative example from Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Katara-Beauty-Transparent-Plastic-Atomiser/dp/B00PK1DBVE/ref=pd_sim_60_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=AMDCF1RC3RD7F0SNJ521

Thanks I didn't realise these could be used for oil. I'll have a look. Thanks again

I'd be wary of buying a sprayer with either a Perspex or Plastic reservoir.
    You need one that meets food standards, so, a product specific for your purpose should be the item to buy.
    I bought cheap plastic one which 'sort of' does the job, but the oil has discoloured the plastic. I would have been better off with a glass one as they are easy to sterilise and tend not to discolour readily.

buy fry lite and unscrew the lid to refill it

Original Poster

tomminator

buy fry lite and unscrew the lid to refill it

Thanks, just seen its available in olive oil and rapeseed oil so it's perfect.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      2. Advertised on Gumtree55
      3. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56

See more discussions