Groups

Can anyone recommend a good plumber/appliance fixer for dishwasher in Glasgow?!

Hi

Having problems finding someone to come and fix my dishwasher, everytime you switch it on for a cycle it cuts off all the electric sockets!

Have had two reccomended guys out and both failed to return, so annoying!!

I live in Dennistoun.

Rep to anyone who can help

5 Comments

Original Poster

For some reason I can't see your post bossyboots (unless I go into 'view printable version'...odd! Yes it's deffo a plumber, the electrics are only shorting due to the diswasher (asked a sparky that was fitting a light for me!).
    I've been two months without a diswasher so could put up with bleeding ears!!!

Original Poster

Either that or just get my flatmate to be in instead lol!!!

bossyboots;8737616

would it not be an electrician you need? trying to think who I know but … would it not be an electrician you need? trying to think who I know but my local plumber is as old as the hills and as reliable and cheap as he is - OMG your ears are bleeding by the time he EVENTUALLY leaves!!

do you have a lot of tradesmen round while hubby is at work bb??:whistling:

Banned

probably cheaper option would be to buy a new dishwasher

i am taking it you have tried something else in the same socket, just to make sure you haven't got a dodgy socket

Original Poster

sassie;8737680

probably cheaper option would be to buy a new dishwasheri am taking it … probably cheaper option would be to buy a new dishwasheri am taking it you have tried something else in the same socket, just to make sure you haven't got a dodgy socket

I thought about that, however it's inbuilt and seems to be an odd size! The two plumbers that came out didn't think it was a big job, just a part that needed replaced! The first guy came out and had a look took ages and for about two months was 'waiting for parts' and the second guy was 'getting parts' and now has an unavailable number!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044541
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions