Expired

Can anyone recommend a good Popcorn Maker/Machine?

6 replies
Found 5th Apr 2009
I'm looking to get a popcorn maker/machine and was surprised not to find that many out there. Ideally I want one that heats the popcorn using air, not oil.
Can anyone recommend one that's not too expensive?
Help appreciated.

1. Ask
  2. Popcorn
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Popcorn
6 Comments

I have had this for years., i liked the duck design when the kids were younger ! the wee hat is actually a guide to how many seeds to use, you just fill that up and tip them in, switch it on and your away. pop a bowl under his beak and the popcorn comes out...so easy. it is one of these things the kids take notions for, they have it out all weekend then its goes back in the cupboard for another couple of months. i see it is out of stock but they have some on ebay, maybe other places too.

amazon.co.uk/Pri…FDQ

or what about this one in argos if you dont like the "duck" look ! it is cheap enough and has loads of reviews, mostly really good

argos.co.uk/web…%3E

Original Poster

lola;4838344

I have had this for years., i liked the duck design when the kids were … I have had this for years., i liked the duck design when the kids were younger ! the wee hat is actually a guide to how many seeds to use, you just fill that up and tip them in, switch it on and your away. pop a bowl under his beak and the popcorn comes out...so easy. it is one of these things the kids take notions for, they have it out all weekend then its goes back in the cupboard for another couple of months. i see it is out of stock but they have some on ebay, maybe other places too.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prima-PDP100-Popper-Popcorn-Maker/dp/B00008WFDQ

Thanks, i thought it looked quite gimmicky, but if its recommended, it'll do. I'll check ebay out.

Original Poster

lola;4838423

or what about this one in argos if you dont like the "duck" look ! it is … or what about this one in argos if you dont like the "duck" look ! it is cheap enough and has loads of reviews, mostly really good http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001501&langId=-1&searchTerms=popcorn&Submit=GO+%3E#tabrev

I looked at this one this afternoon, but not available on home delivery and of course no where in stock near me. Always the way. thanks for helping anyway.

lakeland. I have had mine for a few years and the children have loved it.

Original Poster

tremearne;4838947

lakeland. I have had mine for a few years and the children have loved it.

Can't seem to find one on their website. Have you seen it on there recently?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions