Groups

Can anyone recommend a good (pref cheapish) Pet Insurance?

Banned
    Need to insure my three mutts by Saturday. Anyone recommend a good insurer? Currently going through all the online ones I can think of. Was insured with Argos last year but they've jumped up by £60 each ..... and I've never even claimed!
    Many thanks.

6 Comments

I use E&L for my dog, they were the cheapest when i started it and have paid out on time for any claims we've had.

i use animalfriends.org.uk/ its non profit, 100% of profits goto animal charities , u kno it makes sense

Never go with the cheapest............go with the most comprehensive because if you have a big claim to make then you wish you'd have spent a extra few quid a month.

Original Poster Banned

Many thanks guys, will look through them now. Rep added :thumbsup:

i was with argos last year for my cats and phoned to cancel because they put the price up and the explained that they've increased the levels so if you were silver you now get the allowance for gold etc etc

I still swapped though and went with direct line for the benefits
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682208
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions