Groups

Can anyone recommend a good printer that does fax as well?

Hi

Can anyone recomend an all in one printer that faxes as well please. Our HP one is giving up on us all the time and has cost us a fortune in ink so would like to probably go with another make.
    The fax will not be an a seperate phone line as we only have one BT line. Not sure if this is relevant to buying a machine or not.
    The epson one on here recently apparently did not work with digital phones. Not sure if ours is digital (dont really know what a digital phone is) My phone has a digital display of the number if thats makes it a digital phone. Sorry i am useless.
    Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

I have changed from HP too! Went for this ]http//ww…Sjg

Picked one up in staples for £140 much better and very cheap ink!

Epson BX300F
    49.99 at Amazon

Epsom BX300F £49.20 delivered Amazon
    Prints, scans, copies, faxes & automatic doc feeder
    Excellend price & cheap to run (with compatable ink):thumbsup:

Original Poster

michaelmakro;8796160

Epson BX300F49.99 at Amazon

i thought of that but in amazons reviews of this it is not compatible with digital phones not really sure what that means. The reviewer said he rang epsom when he was having difficulty with the set up to be told it.
    Not sure why no one else has had the problem...weird....
    Not quite sure what they mean by digital phone, mine has a digital read out but whether that makes it a digital phone not sure.

Original Poster

jasonsowden;8796018

I have changed from HP too! Went for this … I have changed from HP too! Went for this ]http://www.oyyy.co.uk/product.php/80005?gclid=CNupt9L2kqICFReX2Aodry0SjgPicked one up in staples for £140 much better and very cheap ink!

Thanks i will bare that one in mind but its more than i was wanting to pay to be honest. Will have to see what else there is but thanks for that. Will be great not to be paying an arm and a leg for ink whatever we get.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions