Groups
    EXPIRED

can anyone recommend a good quality candybar (or poss slider) phone, vodafone or unlocked, for my better half

her SE w890i is annoying her so may buy her a little prezzy

she's not keen on touch screens and i don't think she'd like a slider (i may be wrong though)

either on vodafone or easily and cheaply unlocked

anyone know any good deals and have personal experience of the phone in question.

3 Comments

Pink Samsung J700 from [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url] @ £29.90+ £10.00 top

all mobiles from [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url] Unlocked,Handset will work on any network

mobiles.co.uk/o2-…tml

Original Poster

flp14344;6401342

Pink Samsung J700 from [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url] @ £29.90+ £10.00 t … Pink Samsung J700 from [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url] @ £29.90+ £10.00 topall mobiles from [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url] Unlocked,Handset will work on any networkhttp://www.mobiles.co.uk/o2-pink-samsung-j700-pay-as-you-go.html

sorry - should have said

NO PINK PHONES!!!

(she's not a girly sort of girl - but thanks anyway, i'm busy looking at that site now)

well i have the w595 from vodafone, and considering her previous phone is w890i, the walkmen asepct might be to her taste, its a pretty sleek slider phone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2598
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543739
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767125
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114452

See more discussions