Groups

Can anyone recommend a laptop/netbook that will run Football Manager 09 well please?

Hi all, I'm looking into a portable system that will run FM09 well, costing less than £300, just asking for a bit of advice please, or if anyone can offer anything. Is it better to have more ram or a faster processor? I've seen the Acer Aspire Asda offer, the Samsung NC 10, the HP Mini-Note, but even with 2 GB Ram will they cope with the FM09 game processing times? Or would I be better off going for a laptop instead of a notebook?

Rep will be left for all decent advice. Ta!

6 Comments

I really doubt a netbook will be able to play it satisfactory.

If I was you, I would definitely consider a laptop over a netbook as they are really only good for very basic tasks.

Original Poster

thanks toybhoy.

Original Poster

bump.

If you see one running in store, go to [url]www.canyourunit.com[/url] and check

Original Poster

evilkaz;4277732

If you see one running in store, go to [url]www.canyourunit.com[/url] and … If you see one running in store, go to [url]www.canyourunit.com[/url] and check

thank you. :thumbsup:

evilkaz;4277732

If you see one running in store, go to ]www.canyourunit.com and check

What a great little site/tool that is... A little wary of te activeX bit but fingers crossed.

Repped!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions