Can anyone recommend a memory card for a Panasonic TZ8?

I just bought the camera but don't know much about whats the best type of SD card, Is a class 4 or class 6 okay?

Looking for 8GB/16GB for less than £15.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Will rep the helpers.

9 Comments

Original Poster

ding;8895914

]a little bit over £15

Thanks, I saw that but was reluctant to buy as its sold by a reseller.

Happysteveo;8896032

Thanks, I saw that but was reluctant to buy as its sold by a reseller.

i have never had any problems buying from 3rd parties via amazon

]Transcend 8GB Class 10 £15.80

Got some good reviews and a very fast card... also sold by Amazon themselves.

Ps the previous suggestion is class 2 so not all that fast compared to others on the market. Ive got a class 4 in my Panasonic TZ5 and i do notice write speeds can be a little slow at times. Thinking about the Transcend myself.

play.com were doing an offer a few weeks ago which i bought for my new panasonic lumix camera. it was an 8gb sdhc card and a lowepro case for 14.99. worth a look to see if it's still for sale

Original Poster

missp27;8897148

ooo found the link ooo found the link ]http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/12495620/Play-com-8GB-SD-HC-Class-4-Memory-Card-With-Lowepro-Camera-Case/Product.html?_$ja=tsid:11518%7Ccc:%7Cprd:12495620%7Ccat:Memory+Cards

Thank you, does the memory card work ok for photos and video?

Original Poster

Squelds;8897102

]Transcend 8GB Class 10 £15.80 Got some good reviews and a very fast … ]Transcend 8GB Class 10 £15.80 Got some good reviews and a very fast card... also sold by Amazon themselves.Ps the previous suggestion is class 2 so not all that fast compared to others on the market. Ive got a class 4 in my Panasonic TZ5 and i do notice write speeds can be a little slow at times. Thinking about the Transcend myself.

Cool, thanks for that.

Original Poster

ding;8896235

i have never had any problems buying from 3rd parties via amazon

Ta. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Better watch out for these...912
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763956
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions