Can anyone recommend a mobile speed camera detector or app?

Found 8th Nov 2017
As above really. There are far too many mobile cameras on the road everywhere. I know there is the option of keeping to the limits, but sometimes you're easily caught off guard. Most recently there must be at least two camera's a week driving around Lancashire...

Thanks in advance
diamonddave

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments

The best speed camera alerter on the market is......STICK TO THE SPEED LIMIT AND DON'T BE A NUMPTY DRIVER.

Best speed camera going right here.

32394393-nkuuC.jpg
Edited by: "artnada" 8th Nov 2017
12 Comments

I use Waze and it shows speed camera's

Best speed camera going right here.

32394393-nkuuC.jpg
Edited by: "artnada" 8th Nov 2017

waits for the daily mail readers to comment on this thread
blimey they turned up quick
Edited by: "mattmerch" 8th Nov 2017

Mobile speed camera's for a reason. Any app reporting will be based upon two things. First one is a simple map of "fixed camera's", the second is just "crowd reporting", in my car when I have TomTom live switched on (car comes with normal satnav, but "smart feature" links to my phone to use TomTom Live" I get alerts of "reported speed camera's" also a button on my touch screen to "report a mobile camera". Off course no app will report a camera "driving around".

The best speed camera alerter on the market is......STICK TO THE SPEED LIMIT AND DON'T BE A NUMPTY DRIVER.

mattmerch38 m ago

waits for the daily mail readers to comment on this thread blimey they …waits for the daily mail readers to comment on this thread blimey they turned up quick

Not me. I don't read that rag. However, the OP gives the air of "just doesn't give a toss about speeding".

That's what it looks like to me.

Use a sat nav and set the audible alarm at the speed limit not +5mph and don't turn the sound off. No excuse then for speeding.

mrty2 h, 39 m ago

Use a sat nav and set the audible alarm at the speed limit not +5mph and …Use a sat nav and set the audible alarm at the speed limit not +5mph and don't turn the sound off. No excuse then for speeding.

If the OP can't concentrate on the speedo they have no chance of being able to follow a sat nav and drive at the same time.

st8mike21 m ago

If the OP can't concentrate on the speedo they have no chance of being …If the OP can't concentrate on the speedo they have no chance of being able to follow a sat nav and drive at the same time.

Doesn't need to follow it, just have the volume up so it warns when reached speed limit for that road.

mrty17 m ago

Doesn't need to follow it, just have the volume up so it warns when …Doesn't need to follow it, just have the volume up so it warns when reached speed limit for that road.

Like I said, if he/she can't pay attention to a speedo and drive there isn't much hope that they can listen to a sat nav and drive.....

Must people can p!55 and f@rt at the same time, but I know what you mean.

I also suggest waze. It tells you your actual speed, and where the cameras are.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions