Groups

Can anyone recommend a multi cooker?

I'm tempted by the Aldi offer at 39.99 however one of the reviews stated the inner coating does not last, thereby making it useless as not replaceable... I won't use non stick if there's even a scratch, so obviously don't want to waste money if the inside isn't changeable... TIA

6 Comments

we have an instant pot, has a removable stainless pot

Original Poster

ohdaesu

we have an instant pot, has a removable stainless pot

many thanks, do you spray oil in it before use or no need?

We also have the 7 in 1 Instant pot , great piece of kit

many thanks, do you spray oil in it before use or no need?

, No is the answer .
    The last time we used it we cooked a Aberdeen Angus Beef Joint , when we took it out the pan it just feel apart like pulled pork and was delicious , Lamb Shanks also come out Restaurant standard ,

Original Poster

scaffolder

We also have the 7 in 1 Instant pot , great piece of kit , No is the … We also have the 7 in 1 Instant pot , great piece of kit , No is the answer .The last time we used it we cooked a Aberdeen Angus Beef Joint , when we took it out the pan it just feel apart like pulled pork and was delicious , Lamb Shanks also come out Restaurant standard ,

mmm yummy, i'm doing brisket for christmas tea... was going to use my traditional slow cooker but it takes sooo long

no oil needed, unless you use the saute option to brown, probably the most used gadget in our kitchen, Bolognese and chillies come out superb, no stirring or pot watching needed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions