Groups

Can anyone recommend a party venue in the Midlands please?

Needed for a smallish family party in August, would be great if it had a spa or there was one nearby as we were going to get a treatment pack for the birthday girl!

Also need to have a nearby day out for various kids (youngest 6) / adults / seniors

Thought we had it all sorted, but now all fallen apart.

Needs to be between Telford - Tamworth & no further south than say Solihull ...

help help help...

7 Comments

How about the Belfry, near to Drayton Manor?

Stourport Manor Hotel for Stourport?

Alton Towers?

Original Poster

bassman_uk;5364317

How about the Belfry, near to Drayton Manor?

we looked at this but it was really pricey and we thought it might be a bit too golfy...

bassman_uk;5364328

Stourport Manor Hotel for Stourport?

I'll look at their website - have you ever stayed there / been there & can recommend it? thanks

Original Poster

Mijooly;5364824

Alton Towers?

what's it like though? has anyone ever stayed there & can recommend it? thanks

Laffy42;5365667

what's it like though? has anyone ever stayed there & can recommend it? … what's it like though? has anyone ever stayed there & can recommend it? thanks

Not stayed there myself but I have heard good reports on the hotel and the spa

Worth keeping an eye out on Lastminute for spa and hotel deals, also there's always some sort of offer on for entrance to the park

Laffy42;5365657

we looked at this but it was really pricey and we thought it might be a … we looked at this but it was really pricey and we thought it might be a bit too golfy...I'll look at their website - have you ever stayed there / been there & can recommend it? thanks

The Hotel itself is nice, and have stayed there yes. Stourport itself is nice. You could have a boat trip, there is a nice town to walk round, and there are amusements there, a small fair and attractions. It depends on how long a day you want to have there
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2340
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1629
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764473
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415

See more discussions