Groups

Can anyone recommend a really cheap multi region Blu Ray player?

I really only want to watch 30 for 30 which is region 1 only and need a cheap multi region player to do so...

Or anyway to get the PS4/3 or xbox one/360 to play region 1 blu ray.

10 Comments

Have you tried it in an Xbox or PS4 yet? Thought they weren't region locked.

xbox one

Has your lappy got bluray , I seem to recall they lock to the first disc played

Rip to usb stick and shove in tv port. Be full HD

Original Poster

Hastie86

Have you tried it in an Xbox or PS4 yet? Thought they weren't region … Have you tried it in an Xbox or PS4 yet? Thought they weren't region locked.

yeah, they are region locked.

Original Poster

mfactor

Has your lappy got bluray , I seem to recall they lock to the first disc … Has your lappy got bluray , I seem to recall they lock to the first disc played

nope...

Original Poster

wayners

Rip to usb stick and shove in tv port. Be full HD

worst case scenario...

I've got a Toshiba 0420 (don't quote me) blu ray player that plays all regions, which was a nice surprise. Wasnt expensive when I bought it years ago, only about £40 I think.

Here you go ebay.co.uk/itm…088?hash=item3d2e77b4e8:g:rl0AAOSwo4pYWs69 says region 0 "all regions" but might be worth checking with the seller £15

Original Poster

mfactor

Here you go … Here you go http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-BDP-S1100-Blu-ray-Player-NO-REMOTE-/262772602088?hash=item3d2e77b4e8:g:rl0AAOSwo4pYWs69 says region 0 "all regions" but might be worth checking with the seller £15

Cheers mate, just trying to navigate ebay to ask the seller a question!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions