Can anyone recommend a Robot Vacuum for high pile carpets and tiled floor

Posted 27th NovEdited by:"nwressell"
Can anyone recommend a Robot Vacuum for high pile carpets and tiled floor?

Looking to get one and there are so many out there but don't want to to spend a lot of money if it doesn't do larger pile carpets and tiled flooring as it would be a waste.

Any recommendation and experience apprecaited
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Awaits the wifey jokes
I think you need to spend £150-250 to get something half decent, I have a Deebot N79s and a Ziglint D5 and I'm happy enough with both. Not sure how they'd be on deep pile though... One with laser tracking world he best but you pay a lot more for them. I don't know what it's like but there is a bargain (in my opinion) on the amazon warehouse, an AEG one so decent brand, normally £713.75 and its "like new" for £177.82. I fancy it myself but I've already spent too much money this month! It's probably just a customer return, box probably opened but item should not be used at all amazon.co.uk/gp/…all
Most of the ones Ive tried are pretty rubbish on carpet, very poor suction. I wouldn't bother.
I've got a Roomba actually it's my second one killed the last one after many years of faithful service , works good on carpet and hard floors .
There are truly terrible, not a patch on even a basic hoover.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants