Expired

Can anyone recommend a sat nav for about £40-50 please?

6 replies
Found 29th Nov 2010
Hi there, want to get OH a satnav for Christmas, budget of about £50 if possible, anything decent about for that price?

Many thanks for any ideas

1. Ask
  2. Sat Nav
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sat Nav
6 Comments

Spend a bit more and get a TomTom, well worth the money.

I'd stay with Tom Tom also. You could get a second hand Tom Tom one for £50

TomTom, refurbished units start at around £60-70 via the tomtom website, 2-3 day delivery from Holland. Worth the saving over "new" and the best on the market.

I got one for £40 off here in the fs/ft forums and its been brilliant.
Edited by: "super_leeds_86" 29th Nov 2010

Original Poster

Don't want a second hand one or refurbished as it's part of his Christmas box.

So there's nothing decent about for the £40-50 mark?

Thanks for the help guys

There are two makes of reasonably cheap satnav's on the market : Binatone & Foehn & Hirsch.
Ideal for there purpose without all the fancy adds ons and expence . The good thing about these satnav's if your handy in the technology field is you can put other satnav software on them .Dont ask where it's available , but it is . I own 2 of the cheap satnavs from a few years ago : the Navigos . One was only £39 from WH Smith and it's an excellent ,reliable system .They will run any software you would want on them , TomTom ,igo , Miomap .
Check out the Ebuyer site for the Foehn & Hirsch models .

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

i bought this one from argos had it a few months and i think personally its great
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    2. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…22
    4. Leicester sack their manager!1120

See more discussions