Expired

Can anyone recommend a satellite receiver that records with the gift warranty cheers ............

Found 1st Apr 2015
After looking for a while and the onset of another sky bill being increased it's time to get my finger out and ditch sky ,so what ever it's called openbox,ibox,dreambox ?,?,?
i want a recordable box using the gift warranty cheers all
Community Updates
17 Comments
gift warranty?

EliTom
V5 is recordable
ZGEMMA
Spiderbox HD6000.
vu+ 2 solo or duo
HUMAXFREESAT-HDR1010White freesat+ G2 Box 1TB Hard Drive PVR..Just over £200 at the moment it comes with wifi connectivity also so you get all the catchup apps.A now tv box with a subscription of £6.99 a month gives you access to 11 sky channels.
Arthurian

HUMAXFREESAT-HDR1010White freesat+ G2 Box 1TB Hard Drive PVR..Just over … HUMAXFREESAT-HDR1010White freesat+ G2 Box 1TB Hard Drive PVR..Just over £200 at the moment it comes with wifi connectivity also so you get all the catchup apps.A now tv box with a subscription of £6.99 a month gives you access to 11 sky channels.

richersounds.com/pro…010
Arthurian

http://www.richersounds.com/product/digital-set-top-boxes/humax/freesat-hdr1010/huma-freesat-hdr1010

He wants to use it with a "warranty gift"
mjccam

never used them, but heard from others who have … never used them, but heard from others who have http://simple-vision.co.uk/index.php

Those are clones.
l33d5

He wants to use it with a "warranty gift"

You mean obtain the channels illegally a he can't afford it? Must suck being a thief and poor.
ipswich78

You mean obtain the channels illegally a he can't afford it? Must suck … You mean obtain the channels illegally a he can't afford it? Must suck being a thief and poor.

Why did you say that?
No really, I want to know!
ipswich78

You mean obtain the channels illegally a he can't afford it? Must suck … You mean obtain the channels illegally a he can't afford it? Must suck being a thief and poor.

And coming from Ipswich, you must be honest & loaded!!
amis1975

And coming from Ipswich, you must be honest & loaded!!

Who said i'm from Ipswich? For the record i'm not... And yes I am indeed honest, loaded? No. But I live within my means and do not go looking to illegal ways to get what I can't afford.

Edited by: "ipswich78" 2nd Apr 2015
will be interested in this, sky just hiked my bill to 85 per month.
Original Poster
For the record i'm not a thief ,and i'm not poor or and i don't suck ,anything else
I have a gigablue quad plus, it does cable and satellite. It does allow other apps like remote streaming, ios and android apps allow you to watch different channels. Check world of satellite forum and shop for more receivers.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants