Expired

Can anyone recommend a site that sells large panoramic canvas prints please???

Found 4th Nov 2008
I am looking for a print to cover a wall, the longer and the bigger the better!! Maybe a New York skyline, Time Square or someonthing like that, as long as it looks good and is a panoramic canvas print. Can anyone suggest any decent websites? Or is eBay buy it now my best option? Rep will be left for all decent suggestions.

Ta.

10 Comments

If you ever go to the Metro centre there is a good canvas shop there

Banned

ikea do some big ones x

Banned

great selection from ebay seller

http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/uk/s.gif]kanvascityhttp://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif

Well, it depends, how much do you want to spend on it? You can either buy a ready made print of new york on ebay but you choose from the photos that many other people will have or you can look for a really nice photo you'd like to have on your wall, go to canvas printing company like photo-canvas.com or bagsoflove.co.uk and they will print, and frame it for you professionally.

have a look at these pictures:
images.google.co.uk/ima…uge
images.google.co.uk/ima…ges

Original Poster

thanks guys. looking to spend up to maybe £90?

supermod

Moved to Deal Requests :thumbsup:

There is a 40% off canvas prints offer here: forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…249

You will get a 150x30cm panoramic print for £65 and you get to choose an image. I don't know about other sizes. Have you seen the ones I posted before? If that's too small for you then you'll have to spend some more or have a some cheap canvas from ebay.

Hope this helps:thumbsup:

[url]www.thedigitalroom.co.uk[/url]

Have used before - very pleased with service :thumbsup:

I believe they do custom sizes so a lounge wall shouldn't be a problem! Assuming you have a picture in mind of course....

Otherwise could do worse than look at

getcanvas.co.uk/pho…htm

Original Poster

thanks for the advice everyone! Rep added for all of you!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ps4 pro or Xbox one x39
    2. WWE Shop T-shirt Sizes?22
    3. Ps4 pro or xbox one x98
    4. amazon no rush delivery credit22

See more discussions