Groups

Can anyone recommend a taxi for Birmingham New Street to Aston Villa please?

Going to the footy, never been to Villa Park before, does anyone know of any reliable taxi services? I have a train to catch afterwards to get to the ATP tennis in London so I need to go with a reliable company.

Thanks all.

11 Comments

Banned

4 defeats in a row hopefully.

Get the train from either Witton or Aston back to New St, might be as quick as a taxi.

Original Poster

guv

4 defeats in a row hopefully.

?
    Edited by: "Happysteveo" 24th Nov 2010

Original Poster

scoff

Get the train from either Witton or Aston back to New St, might be as … Get the train from either Witton or Aston back to New St, might be as quick as a taxi.

Thanks but the trains aren't at the right time for me, coming from Cornwall and wont have time to wait for a connecting train, etc.

theres a black cab taxi rank outside new street, i think there reliable

Original Poster

waycash

theres a black cab taxi rank outside new street, i think there reliable

would they pick me up from villa park to go back as well?

Falcon Cars deal with the City Centre and surrounding areas and do not charge 'Black Cab' silly prices... I can PM you the number if you need it. They should be able to pick you back up from Villa Park aswell :).

Original Poster

Pr3cious18

Falcon Cars deal with the City Centre and surrounding areas and do not … Falcon Cars deal with the City Centre and surrounding areas and do not charge 'Black Cab' silly prices... I can PM you the number if you need it. They should be able to pick you back up from Villa Park aswell :).

Cool, yeah please!

TOA Taxis were the main black cab firm up in Birmingham when I was at uni and they'll usually be a load outside new street station in the rank... alternatively there was falcon-cars or skyradiocars if you want a private cab.

edit: just seen Pr3cious18 post - falcon-cars.co.uk/ Yeah they were good too but memory serves me in that they are based over in Selly Oak
    Edited by: "beamo" 24th Nov 2010

Pr3cious18

Falcon Cars deal with the City Centre and surrounding areas and do not … Falcon Cars deal with the City Centre and surrounding areas and do not charge 'Black Cab' silly prices... I can PM you the number if you need it. They should be able to pick you back up from Villa Park aswell :).

beamo

TOA Taxis were the main black cab firm up in Birmingham when I was at uni … TOA Taxis were the main black cab firm up in Birmingham when I was at uni and they'll usually be a load outside new street station in the rank... alternatively there was falcon-cars or skyradiocars if you want a private cab.edit: just seen Pr3cious18 post - http://www.falcon-cars.co.uk/ Yeah they were good too but memory serves me in that they are based over in Selly Oak

Have PM'd you their contact number.

They have a few branches across Birmingham - one is based near the City Centre that covers Town and surrounding areas. I've have used them before, from both the Town and Broad Street area.

Original Poster

cool, thanks Pr3cious18 and beamo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767343
      2. word association Game73944514
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125

See more discussions