Can anyone recommend a USA to UK mail forwarding service?

Posted 16th Feb
Has anyone here used a USA to UK mail forwarding service before and can recommend one? I bought some concert tickets and the only option was to enter a US address, so I put in a hotel I have stayed at before. I can change the delivery address on the order, but only to another US address. It's only this one item I need forwarding so appreciate any guidance. Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
I assume you will be travelling to the US for the concert? Ask wherever you will be staying if they will hold the tickets for you.
IamMT16/02/2020 18:19

I assume you will be travelling to the US for the concert? Ask wherever …I assume you will be travelling to the US for the concert? Ask wherever you will be staying if they will hold the tickets for you.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will be staying at an AirBnB and not sure exactly when the tickets will be sent out so don't want to risk them ending up with someone else.
n1ck0916/02/2020 18:30

Thanks for the suggestion, I will be staying at an AirBnB and not sure …Thanks for the suggestion, I will be staying at an AirBnB and not sure exactly when the tickets will be sent out so don't want to risk them ending up with someone else.

Why not ask the owner to receive them? Or any friend / family / colleague? Else there are mail forwarding services but you will end up paying around $10-20 + actual postage charges for a one off requirement.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants