Can anyone recommend a very cheap android tablet or phone (~£20)

Found 18th Jun
I need a cheap tablet or android phone to run one single app. Needs to be Android 5.0 or greater.

Can anyone recommend one? Don't really want to spend more than £20.

Can be a cheapo chinese deal or second hand, as long as it has Android 5.0 or greater.
Thanks
Community Updates
AskComputers
8 Comments
Can you buy a tablet/phone for £20 or less?
master104 h, 15 m ago

Vodafone smart first 7

Almost what I was after. But you have to buy at Argos with a £10 top up making it £30. Great suggestion though!
dewonderful10 m ago

Almost what I was after. But you have to buy at Argos with a £10 top up …Almost what I was after. But you have to buy at Argos with a £10 top up making it £30. Great suggestion though!

It was £15 on Amazon a month ago. Been cheaper elsewhere. It's just first link I found.
master104 m ago

It was £15 on Amazon a month ago. Been cheaper elsewhere. It's just first …It was £15 on Amazon a month ago. Been cheaper elsewhere. It's just first link I found.

£15 would be perfect - I'll keep an eye on amazon price then, thanks master10
dewonderful1 h, 41 m ago

£15 would be perfect - I'll keep an eye on amazon price then, thanks …£15 would be perfect - I'll keep an eye on amazon price then, thanks master10

Have a look on eBay/Facebay/gumtree too
Direct from o2 "like new" often has sub-£15 delivered (or collected) current Android handsets with no obligation to purchase any topup. Stock is volatile and can sometimes demand multiple checking during the day. Random example available at time of this post is Alcatel Pixi 4 4 at £15. Maybe bookmark the link o2.co.uk/sho…ugo
There's a Samsung Android handset for £14.99 but it's Android 4.4 and no stock at moment anyway.
AndyRoyd22 h, 54 m ago

Direct from o2 "like new" often has sub-£15 delivered (or collected) …Direct from o2 "like new" often has sub-£15 delivered (or collected) current Android handsets with no obligation to purchase any topup. Stock is volatile and can sometimes demand multiple checking during the day. Random example available at time of this post is Alcatel Pixi 4 4 at £15. Maybe bookmark the link https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones?contractType=payasyougo#condition=likenew&sort=content.sorting.lowestOneoffCost&page=1There's a Samsung Android handset for £14.99 but it's Android 4.4 and no stock at moment anyway.

Perfect I went for the Alcatel Pixi 4 for £15 delivered. It Android 6.0, so should be good enough for what I need it for. Thanks for the suggestion, much appreciated!

P.S. Having said that, I did have to sign up for a tariff - the "£10 data Big Bundles". Can I just ignore that and not use it, just use the phone on wifi?
Edited by: "dewonderful" 20th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants