Groups

Can anyone recommend an American Pancake house in London?

We went to Orlando in November and gf is getting sad remembering all the junk food we had. Going to London on Friday, managed to find a Baskin Robins but can anyone recommend somewhere for American style pancakes?

Will rep all help!

18 Comments

Banned

http://www.b3tards.com/u/fa2a3ab468c53bb760c2/ackbar.gif

Mcdonalds :thumbsup:

theyre just like flat spong cakes
    why dont you make them?

Original Poster

Thanks people. I don't know jasonrat, I expect she just wants something more like the real thing!

well im here now i can buy some mix however im sure you can buy it in england
    and then lots of maple syrup or melted butter on top

Original Poster

jasonrat;7860625

well im here now i can buy some mix however im sure you can buy it in … well im here now i can buy some mix however im sure you can buy it in englandand then lots of maple syrup or melted butter on top

Thank you very much for the offer, very kind of you! She got maple syrup today and was well chuffed. Having a great holiday I bet?

Happysteveo;7860681

Thank you very much for the offer, very kind of you! She got maple … Thank you very much for the offer, very kind of you! She got maple syrup today and was well chuffed. Having a great holiday I bet?

just taking it easy tbh
    didnt do disney this year just relaxed in the villa etc
    in clearwater now and ileaving for new york tomorrow

i know wat its like,i had my huband searching high n low for krispy kreme donoughts after we came home from florida,cant get em in york nearest was manchester

http://www.myimgs.net/images/zygus.jpg

Banned

glam-R;7860739

i know wat its like,i had my huband searching high n low for krispy kreme … i know wat its like,i had my huband searching high n low for krispy kreme donoughts after we came home from florida,cant get em in york nearest was manchester

Most Tesco's do them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jasonrat;7860697

just taking it easy tbh didnt do disney this year just relaxed in the … just taking it easy tbh didnt do disney this year just relaxed in the villa etcin clearwater now and ileaving for new york tomorrow

Very jealous.:)

DLM;7860784

Most Tesco's do them :thumbsup:

yeah so i understand , not in york though:x

jasonrat;7860697

just taking it easy tbh didnt do disney this year just relaxed in the … just taking it easy tbh didnt do disney this year just relaxed in the villa etcin clearwater now and ileaving for new york tomorrow

If you feel like getting me some massive bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce i would happily re-imburse you!!

I loved Clearwater

Banned

glam-R;7866172

yeah so i understand , not in york though:x

You will just have to come to manchester for a treat.

I would send you some but I don't think they would last x x

awww thanks , desperate times call for desperate measures so i may need a favour one day x

Banned

glam-R;7870396

awww thanks , desperate times call for desperate measures so i may need a … awww thanks , desperate times call for desperate measures so i may need a favour one day x

No problem.

Come to manchester the best people live in manchester x x

Original Poster

thanks for everyone's help, went here in the end [url]www.eaglebardiner.com[/url], nice pancakes but very slow service. rep for the helpers!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update711
      2. love affairs1222
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927348
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1621

See more discussions