Can anyone recommend an Android tablet for under £200?

Posted 3rd Jun
Looking for a new 10 inch Android tablet for the missus. any recommendations? I'm not really looking to get an Amazon tablet and the iPad is way too expensive!

thanks in advance

Stephen
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
I bought this just over a year ago and I have been very happy with it
amazon.co.uk/gp/…9SJ
There may be more up to date Android version.
tardytortoise03/06/2020 15:01

I bought this just over a year ago and I have been very happy with …I bought this just over a year ago and I have been very happy with ithttps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07PMKJ9SJThere may be more up to date Android version.

Thank you. One to add to the list of potentials. Let's have a look at the reviews
i have the huawei T5 tablet and that is pretty good. also very cheap
mutley103/06/2020 15:29

i have the huawei T5 tablet and that is pretty good. also very cheap

Have you got a link please?
Hammerheads2903/06/2020 15:31

Have you got a link please?

deal came up this morning!

hotukdeals.com/dea…982

it has expired because huawei UK shop changed the free fitness tracker that came with the tablet to free speakers and no one wanted the speakers it would appear

not a great bargain at £149.99 unless you need the speakers but if you need the tablet ASAP, then looks like going price at the moment.
Just go for something with at least 3GB ram.
Have a look on ebay, a search on Amazon, sear h for the previous deals posted here with tablets, for sure you will find something good under £200 with at least 3GB ram. Good luck
I second the Huawei T5. Wife has one, I bought it for her, and I'm quite jealous (secretly hoping mine will break 'accidentally' so I can justify buying one for myself).
Ringfinger03/06/2020 21:03

I second the Huawei T5. Wife has one, I bought it for her, and I'm quite …I second the Huawei T5. Wife has one, I bought it for her, and I'm quite jealous (secretly hoping mine will break 'accidentally' so I can justify buying one for myself).

i know the feeling. i often half wish stuff would break so i can get new stuff, but it is often the ones i don't like keep on going!
Huawei T5 or Huawei M5 which is on offer at amazon at the minute for the same price as the T5. M5 has more ram. Both fantastic tablets and you will certainly want to buy more Huawei products if you don't own them already.
I have the Huawei t5 (4gb ram, 32gb storage). It's excellent. Don't buy one with only 2gb ram
I bought Samsung Tab S5e for £200 second hand, perfect condition. You might have the same luck
MonkeyMan9003/06/2020 22:13

Huawei T5 or Huawei M5 which is on offer at amazon at the minute for the …Huawei T5 or Huawei M5 which is on offer at amazon at the minute for the same price as the T5. M5 has more ram. Both fantastic tablets and you will certainly want to buy more Huawei products if you don't own them already.

Have you got a link to the M5 offer please?
hotukdeals.com/deals/lenovo-yoga-smart-tab-3477129

I always thought these looked good,never had one tho

Saying that tho if your gonna spend 200, I'd get an iPad the build quality is great on them, maybe look for a refurbished one
Edited by: "chrisredmayne" 4th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text