Expired

Can anyone recommend an Asian Wedding Invitation Printer

Found 25th Dec 2011
I have googled it but can't really find any decent cards. Some of the websites seem dodgy and too good to be true.

Ideally looking for recommendations on tried and tested printers or sites

Community Updates
MiscPrinterWedding
12 Comments
I am moving this to misc as the feedback forum is for HUKD issues.
I hope that someone can help you.

Happy Christmas.
"Some of the websites seem dodgy and too good to be true."
That's Asians for you
we got some personalised ones from Alibaba Express. and at a cheaper prices than many other companies in the UK
3 more people added to my ignore list
shadicards.com/

I used that to sort out the cards for my brother's wedding. They have some good deals and nice cards too
why do you need CARDS, you can just send an Email, SMS or a tweet, or maybe a facebook invitation
Are we invited btw?
Rugrats

why do you need CARDS, you can just send an Email, SMS or a tweet, or … why do you need CARDS, you can just send an Email, SMS or a tweet, or maybe a facebook invitation :pAre we invited btw?

Of course we are, see you there
Marina

Humm where about, I'm starving oO
anewman

"Some of the websites seem dodgy and too good to be true."That's Asians … "Some of the websites seem dodgy and too good to be true."That's Asians for you

wizzywas

we got some personalised ones from Alibaba Express. and at a cheaper … we got some personalised ones from Alibaba Express. and at a cheaper prices than many other companies in the UK

dga

^^ No humour, its Christmas FFS!!!Oh wait

Nice to see that the English defence league hotukdeals branch dont take a day off, even on christmas

on topic, it might be a good idea to look at printers in your local area as you generally want to stay informed every step of the way. congrats as well, hope you have a lovely time

Edited by: "harry4000uk" 25th Dec 2011

ha ha,

My brothers getting married so need to send wedding cards. Its looking like £250 for naff looking cards.

Marina

chesso

I am moving this to misc as the feedback forum is for HUKD issues. I hope … I am moving this to misc as the feedback forum is for HUKD issues. I hope that someone can help you. Happy Christmas.

Thanks, I didn't want to hog misc

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants