Can anyone recommend an online refurbished mobile phone seller?

Found 12th Dec 2017
Looking for an iPhone or android handset.Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
no sorry
Music magpie eBay page
I’ve bought iPads and iPhones from smartfonestore and always been impressed with their grading system - everything has been better condition that I expected and no issues - in perfect working condition as described.
O2 refresh returns are excellent haven’t checked in a while but a few months ago SE was £120 not even registered with apple and 7 we’re going for £267 with 11.5 months apple warranty.
I bought my 128gb iPhone 7 from e2save, best thing I ever did, dirt cheap and looked fresh out of the box, I highly suspect it was a 14 day cooling off return!
Snartfone store
smartfonestore.com/

they are excellent,bought few phones from them,they always provide receipt with IMEI on.
they sell both new and various grades of used ones.many in like new condition.
Edited by: "Dante4KR" 13th Dec 2017
+1 for Smartfonestore even phones that are graded as a B are in excellent condition I have purchased 3 Grade B phones and all of them didn’t have a mark on them I would say they could of passed as a Grade A in my opinion.
Envirofone x
Another vote for Smartfone store
My Son bought his IPhone 5c from music magpie and was very pleased with it arrived looking brand new and for £99 he was delighted. He has had it for around 5 months now and its still working fine.
Mobile phones are just to personal, people use them why using the bathroom, hence why so many end up falling down toilets, could not have one with the thought of other users not washing there hands or picking there nose why using there phone. time.com/490…ia/
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 13th Dec 2017
I have always used smartfonestore. Never had a problem with condition.

advice:
always check the model number. The last iPhone 6 I bought from them turned out to be a Japanese model. These models you cannot turn the camera shutter off due to privacy laws out there (perversion). The phone was outside their warranty but they did give me £20 off my next order as I had complained they were selling non-eu phones unknowingly. I know I was fortunate but worth noting as camera shutter is a top reason you’d wake your beautiful sleeping baby!
depends on your budget - look at cex or o2 refurb site.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions