Can anyone recommend any decent recent films?

Banned 9 replies
Found 20th Oct 2009
Looking to buy plenty of dvds for my new bluray player, but has anyone seen any good films recently?

I enjoyed Looking for Eric the other day, but recently watched Madagascar which I thought was hilarious, so I have quite a varied taste.

Thanks.

9 Comments

Taken is a good action movie,saw it the other day:)

Original Poster Banned

boothy;6632346

Taken is a good action movie,saw it the other day:)

Ok thanks.

not so much a film, but how about 24? Can't beat that for all out, non stop action!

watched grand torino the other night, awesome, i want to tell you about the movie, but i dont want to soil it for you.
best movie i've seen in a long time

m18gfc;6632413

not so much a film, but how about 24? Can't beat that for all out, non … not so much a film, but how about 24? Can't beat that for all out, non stop action!

agreed,also Spooks is a top British TV series

Original Poster Banned

m18gfc;6632413

not so much a film, but how about 24? Can't beat that for all out, non … not so much a film, but how about 24? Can't beat that for all out, non stop action!

Would it not take me ages to watch? I was once into Lost, but after the 3rd series I actually got 'Lost' in the plot and which episode I was actually on next.

Original Poster Banned

solarforce;6632422

watched grand torino the other night, awesome, i want to tell you about … watched grand torino the other night, awesome, i want to tell you about the movie, but i dont want to soil it for you.best movie i've seen in a long time

I bought that the other day, after hearing decent reviews. Yet to have time to watch it though! Thanks.

grosvenorgambler;6632445

I bought that the other day, after hearing decent reviews. Yet to have … I bought that the other day, after hearing decent reviews. Yet to have time to watch it though! Thanks.

enjoy:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Any others guys?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions