Groups

can anyone recommend any super slim sltraighteners?

had my hair cut short short and my old slim plate straighteners are too wide to do the short bits of my hair! xx

15 Comments

GHD do slimline ones.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5694010

GHD do slimline ones.

but they're soooo expensive lol .... any cheaper alternatives? :-D

kirsty1981;5694022

but they're soooo expensive lol .... any cheaper alternatives? :-D

True, but that's because they are good :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5694033

True, but that's because they are good :thumbsup:

I know they're good and I'd love to be able to get myself some but can't justify spending that much money on myself when I've got 2 little boys, looking to spend £30 max really (birthday money :-D)

[COLOR="Red"]I use these:

boots.com/web…134

My hairdresser recommended them to me.

(BTW I pay my hairdresser £250 per haircut and she works in one of the most reputable salons in the UK so she knows what she is talking about:thumbsup: )[/COLOR]

I've got some that I bought about a month ago from my salon. I had the same problem but as my hair is growing I'm able to use my others now. If you're interested I'll send you a photo. They are hot pink in colour.

Original Poster

The JFK;5694067

[COLOR="Red"]I use … [COLOR="Red"]I use these:http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=11051&productId=55134My hairdresser recommended them to me.(BTW I pay my hairdresser £250 per haircut and she works in one of the most reputable salons in the UK so she knows what she is talking about:thumbsup: )[/COLOR]

are they good then? I did just look at them in boots and a member of staff suggested them too. Do they get hot enough? I have really thick hair and wasn't sure as they only heat up to 200c. thanks for your advice xx

Original Poster

beverley1403;5694112

I've got some that I bought about a month ago from my salon. I had the … I've got some that I bought about a month ago from my salon. I had the same problem but as my hair is growing I'm able to use my others now. If you're interested I'll send you a photo. They are hot pink in colour.

ar you're ok ta, was hoping to get some this afternnon! washed my hair myself today for the first time since having it cut and I have flicky out bits :x want it sorted before work tonight, plus I go on holiday monday so want to take them with me. thanks anyway xx:-D

ive had ghds and babyliss 230s, and i prefer my 230s anyday, my hairs really thick and they are great for it!

Original Poster

joharni;5694144

ive had ghds and babyliss 230s, and i prefer my 230s anyday, my hairs … ive had ghds and babyliss 230s, and i prefer my 230s anyday, my hairs really thick and they are great for it!

yer I've got babyliss 230's too but they're to wide now for the back of my hair but I can still use them for the front bits :-D my hair is thick too and my babyliss are great on it

kirsty1981;5694137

ar you're ok ta, was hoping to get some this afternnon! washed my hair … ar you're ok ta, was hoping to get some this afternnon! washed my hair myself today for the first time since having it cut and I have flicky out bits :x want it sorted before work tonight, plus I go on holiday monday so want to take them with me. thanks anyway xx:-D

I get where you're coming from, I had exactly the same problem. Ok good luck with your search.

kirsty1981;5694117

are they good then? I did just look at them in boots and a member of … are they good then? I did just look at them in boots and a member of staff suggested them too. Do they get hot enough? I have really thick hair and wasn't sure as they only heat up to 200c. thanks for your advice xx

[COLOR="Red"]They get hot enough for my hair which I am told is very thick for a male. I have actually been told by serveral hairdressers that I have such "wonderful, thick hair". They don't get mega hot but my hair is quite straight anyway so they do everything I need them to do. [/COLOR]

Original Poster

beverley1403;5694169

I get where you're coming from, I had exactly the same problem. Ok good … I get where you're coming from, I had exactly the same problem. Ok good luck with your search.

thanks x

Original Poster

The JFK;5694172

[COLOR="Red"]They get hot enough for my hair which I am told is very … [COLOR="Red"]They get hot enough for my hair which I am told is very thick for a male. I have actually been told by serveral hairdressers that I have such "wonderful, thick hair". They don't get mega hot but my hair is quite straight anyway so they do everything I need them to do. [/COLOR]

thanks I'll pop back to boots after school :-D

everyone rep'd ta xx

beverley1403;5694112

I've got some that I bought about a month ago from my salon. I had the … I've got some that I bought about a month ago from my salon. I had the same problem but as my hair is growing I'm able to use my others now. If you're interested I'll send you a photo. They are hot pink in colour.

i may be interested:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions