Can anyone recommend beard growing oil?

Found 9th May
If any of u has used some sort of oil for facial hair and that has worked well by growing hairs pls let me know
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
What you need is snake oil.
chocci17 m ago

OP is such an obvious troll. Was asking earlier if it's ok to have a BBQ …OP is such an obvious troll. Was asking earlier if it's ok to have a BBQ in his flat (no balcony)What an idiot!

I reckon he lit the BBQ on the balcony and it burnt his beard off
OP is such an obvious troll. Was asking earlier if it's ok to have a BBQ in his flat (no balcony)

What an idiot!
20 Comments
Can an oil make hair grow quicker, sounds like it's a con.
What you need is snake oil.
Yeah sure, you can also buy magic beans at my shop too.
some people simply dont understand genetics or basic physiology
Guinness
Can you find me one to stop beards growing so fast!
I've read that Testosterone injections are the only thing that work but I doubt if you will find a Doctor who will administer them just for cosmetic reasons. Women who are undergoing gender reassignment have regular courses of them to build muscle mass and grow facial hair, but they do come with a risk of liver damage. If it bothers you that much get your doctor to check your testosterone level, I wouldn't go it alone and try buying online for obvious reasons.

As another poster has indicated, most ads you find for oils etc that are supposed to promote beard growth are cons, here's a link.

beardresource.com/bea…il/
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 9th May
OP is such an obvious troll. Was asking earlier if it's ok to have a BBQ in his flat (no balcony)

What an idiot!
chocci17 m ago

OP is such an obvious troll. Was asking earlier if it's ok to have a BBQ …OP is such an obvious troll. Was asking earlier if it's ok to have a BBQ in his flat (no balcony)What an idiot!

Bradleigh8 m ago

I was just thinking that, maybe he's singed his beard and wants to regrow it quickly so know one notices.
Baby bio
chocci1 h, 20 m ago

Excuse me but I did mean at the balcony it’s not no troll
Dyslexic_Dog54 m ago

I was just thinking that, maybe he's singed his beard and wants to regrow …I was just thinking that, maybe he's singed his beard and wants to regrow it quickly so know one notices.

Hahahaha you guys are just too funny
jaketheplumber3 h, 17 m ago

I've read that Testosterone injections are the only thing that work but I …I've read that Testosterone injections are the only thing that work but I doubt if you will find a Doctor who will administer them just for cosmetic reasons. Women who are undergoing gender reassignment have regular courses of them to build muscle mass and grow facial hair, but they do come with a risk of liver damage. If it bothers you that much get your doctor to check your testosterone level, I wouldn't go it alone and try buying online for obvious reasons.As another poster has indicated, most ads you find for oils etc that are supposed to promote beard growth are cons, here's a link.http://beardresource.com/beard-growth-oil/

Testosterone injections can also lead to gyno (man boobs) because it builds up estrogen so you need other things while on cycle plus post cycle course to stop the tiddies growing. Imagine trying to grow a thicker beard with testosterone but you ended up needing a sports bra instead
jayonline8531 m ago

Testosterone injections can also lead to gyno (man boobs) because it …Testosterone injections can also lead to gyno (man boobs) because it builds up estrogen so you need other things while on cycle plus post cycle course to stop the tiddies growing. Imagine trying to grow a thicker beard with testosterone but you ended up needing a sports bra instead

jayonline8534 m ago

Testosterone injections can also lead to gyno (man boobs) because it …Testosterone injections can also lead to gyno (man boobs) because it builds up estrogen so you need other things while on cycle plus post cycle course to stop the tiddies growing. Imagine trying to grow a thicker beard with testosterone but you ended up needing a sports bra instead

Less reasons to leave the house I guess?
Gift for mother-in-law?
This subject was on Radio Wales Hair loss and pot holes today:
Edited by: "Flynn.Jack" 9th May
varaha1 h, 34 m ago

Gift for mother-in-law?

What do you mean
Who needs misc when you got threads like this in Ask
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions