Groups

Can anyone recommend cheap sites that sell perfume?

Got a few stocking fillers still to get and don't have the first clue where to get cheap perfume on the net, anyone got any sites they would recommend?

Cheers :thumbsup:

8 Comments

Original Poster

Cheers, will have a lookie when i get home from work tonight :thumbsup:

If you order from boots over the next few days you can get 1500 advantage points (£15) plus £10 discount for an order around £80.Just look in boots deals for details.:thumbsup:
    Also if you want a good bargain on perfume,the likes of fragrance direct sell heavily discounted ex demo bottles.These are unused bottles and usually come in white boxes as opposed to original packaging,but are really good value.

I was thinking of getting perfume from Boots with 2 100ml bottle of Ralph for £43 each and then use the £10 voucher and receive £15 in boots points plus 7.5% in Boots points and Quidco cashback.

Does anyone know of any better deals for real perfume, as my bro bought some perfume from a website that he wasn't sure about and it smelt like it was watered down?

Fragrancedirect are good (plus Quidco & voucher is voucher section).

I either use them or cheapsmells.com

realfriendlyman

I was thinking of getting perfume from Boots with 2 100ml bottle of Ralph … I was thinking of getting perfume from Boots with 2 100ml bottle of Ralph for £43 each and then use the £10 voucher and receive £15 in boots points plus 7.5% in Boots points and Quidco cashback.Does anyone know of any better deals for real perfume, as my bro bought some perfume from a website that he wasn't sure about and it smelt like it was watered down?

Yeah, unfortuantely fake perfume industry is thriving:x That happened to my friend and it brought her out in a rash!

I bought some for the Mrs the other day from Tesco, they were even cheaper them the online dealers so check out your local, my one had a chemist in it and got it from there.

All1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553779
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047092
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7071341
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?715

See more discussions