Groups

Can anyone recommend COMFORTABLE sofa bed??

Weve got a sofa bed in our livingroom and lets face it... its about the worst sofa iv ever sat on! has anyone got one they can recommend for bring comfortable for sitting on? not so bothered about how it is for sleeping on as its only used about once a year by my partners relative.. it is however sat on daily so need something comfy! the one we have was about £400, but looking to spend less this time

+rep for any help

13 Comments

Can't beat a Slumberland

My brother has one which I always use when staying over at his

Not sure of cheapest so browse, his is a Verona

We are looking for one of these too. Might end up getting a futon in the sales.

We bought one from M&S, use it as a sofa every day, very comfy and sturdy. It was quite pricey but we wanted it to last. Why don't you go and try some out, you will only know if you try them.

Original Poster

choc1969;6992056

Can't beat a SlumberlandMy brother has one which I always use when … Can't beat a SlumberlandMy brother has one which I always use when staying over at hisNot sure of cheapest so browse, his is a Verona

£900+ :whistling:

you can come and sleep on mine

Original Poster

KazzyD;6992115

We bought one from M&S, use it as a sofa every day, very comfy and … We bought one from M&S, use it as a sofa every day, very comfy and sturdy. It was quite pricey but we wanted it to last. Why don't you go and try some out, you will only know if you try them.

yeh we plan too but we live in a rural area with hardly any shops!!

are Jan sales usually decent for sofas?

chrisharry12345;6992138

£900+ :whistling:

Said it wasn't cheapest but still going strong after 7+ years :-D

Original Poster

haha im sure its great, just slightly out of my budget

chrisharry12345;6992271

haha im sure its great, just slightly out of my budget

wait for Chrimbo sales or I could give you the keys to my brothers house :whistling:

madness

if it's used so rarely, why not buy a proper sofa and an airbed from the likes of argos for your guests?

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;6992696

madnessif it's used so rarely, why not buy a proper sofa and an airbed … madnessif it's used so rarely, why not buy a proper sofa and an airbed from the likes of argos for your guests?

well thats what we are thinking to be honest.. but if we can get a similar priced comfy sofa bed as a normal sofa that would be the better ...

i dunno how happy my patners mum would feel about sleeping on an airbed for the week though!

chrisharry12345;6992765

well thats what we are thinking to be honest.. but if we can get a … well thats what we are thinking to be honest.. but if we can get a similar priced comfy sofa bed as a normal sofa that would be the better ...i dunno how happy my patners mum would feel about sleeping on an airbed for the week though!

Airbeds are pretty comfy really, the only thing is you have to re inflate them properly every couple of days

I saw some good reviews about the caresoft sofa beds. It also looks really comfortable. Then I would also say another great one is Slumberland
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1632
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions