Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anyone recommend good cheap accommodation in Lanzarote for the middle of June for 2?

With a pool that is big enough for length type swimming rather than just cooling down - and preferably a bath in the room?

7 Comments

which resort?

Original Poster

wendyak;4771086

which resort?

I am not really fussy - I like Costa Teguise as the parking is good - but Los Picollos or Matagorda, or even anywhere you can park in PdC is OK.

Actually - anywhere - as I like the small white beaches few people use to the NE, so as I always have to drive there then there is no need to be near a beach otherwise.

But u said Ibiza!!!!! thats Lanzarote

Original Poster

wendyak;4771219

But u said Ibiza!!!!! thats Lanzarote

Sorry - we were talking about Ibiza as I was typing it! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I will edit the title! :-D

Here are the beaches.

maps.google.co.uk/map…=16

Original Poster

I guess I should really close this and repost after tea time - as it will have passed everone as a new post.

need the actual date of travel as prices vary by the day fo the week, is it a week or fortnight.? have found a studio for £160 total on Thomson, Panorama apartments......in Carmen...

Original Poster

7 - 21st - the best I was getting was about £300 which did not seem very credit crunch (yet).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767258
      2. word association Game73944482
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214

See more discussions