Can anyone recommend good martial arts classes for girls near West London?

Posted 2nd Oct 2021
Don't know anyone personally taking classes, did a Google search and found some but not sure so wanted to see if anyone can recommend anything.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
8 Comments
  1. Avatar
    This isn't answering your question but as there are several forms of martial arts. Which ones are of most interest to the individual wanting to take classes?

You could contact the associated organisations who will tell you the registered and approved classes in the area you require?

The instructors and the people taking part in the classes will also be a factor whether they will be enjoyable by the individual you are enquiring for.
  2. Avatar
    I forgot to say. Often classes offer a free trial lesson or reduced price lesson to try it out at beginner level. Otherwise you pay for a single lesson before committing to paying for several weeks and having to buy the specific clothing to the chosen martial art.
  3. Avatar
    Hi, not exactly answering you're question, we looked a class size, as some will have lots of kids with a few instructors wandering about, nah, we looked at type of martial arts, as most kids can kick, so just to refine that, we want for kickboxing, as I wanted my daughter to be able to get away from hazardous situations as needed, not turn into bruce Lee, also is there much sparring as that's as close to real world as possible, plus wasn't really interested in kata's and dance routines as they ain't going to cut it in most situations, as this was my criteria, for my daughter to be able to inflict damage/pain quickly easily and get away, hope this helps, no doubt more enlightened people will give better advice,

Additionally my niece, went somewhere else and has a grading every few months, whilst my daughters grading is 45mins,plus sparring, my niece is a lot higher belt then my daughter guaranteed, my daughter would slaughter my niece
    Edited by: "sidhoooooo" 2nd Oct 2021
  4. Avatar
    OP, this type of question is better suited for local groups on Facebook or the NextDoor app.
  5. Avatar
    Author
    HappyShopper02/10/2021 15:28

OP, this type of question is better suited for local groups on Facebook or …OP, this type of question is better suited for local groups on Facebook or the NextDoor app.

I don't use facebook and not heard of NextDoor, I'll give them a look. Thanks
  6. Avatar
    harrowtkd.com/

This guy has been teaching locally for years. Nice guy and good lessons
  7. Avatar
    Author
    Duggie200002/10/2021 16:22

https://www.harrowtkd.com/This guy has been teaching locally for years. …https://www.harrowtkd.com/This guy has been teaching locally for years. Nice guy and good lessons

Will take a look, looking for girls only though so not sure if this would be an option.
  8. Avatar
    My daughter learnt with him over 16 years ago
Post a comment
Top Merchants