Can anyone recommend me a free or cheap VPN

Found 12th Jul
I am following the guide below to purchase a game from Xbox Argentina store which i will need a VPN for, can anyone recommend me a VPN that has the region Argentina and is free or very cheap that i can use for a short period e.g. (1 month etc)

this is the first time trying this, so any extra help will be very helpful!! thanks in advnace.

guide im using; hotukdeals.com/dis…e=4
Community Updates
AskSoftware
7 Comments
I use privatevpn.com for Argentina purchases. Works sweet.
gibblesuk5 m ago

I use https://privatevpn.com for Argentina purchases. Works sweet.

the prices are in $ so how much are you paying? also do you get charged a conversiont rate?
To be honest i didn't even notice, but just to confirm, i use paypal or you could use a no fee card like revolut or monzo.

Also, i do not use the method outlined in the link you posted but wire the console through the laptop using the vpn.
Edited by: "gibblesuk" 12th Jul
gibblesuk13 m ago

To be honest i didn't even notice, but just to confirm, i use paypal or …To be honest i didn't even notice, but just to confirm, i use paypal or you could use a no fee card like revolut or monzo.Also, i do not use the method outlined in the link you posted but wire the console through the laptop using the vpn.

man it is all such a long process, now im contemplating if it worth paying for a VPN and then buying the game
Depends of course what use you will get out of it. With so many good E3 releases coming up i have more than warranted the monthly or 3 monthly payment. Odyssey Ultimate alone saved me over 40 quid.
Observation: find a VPN service that offers Argentiain servers, see if that service has a free trial period. One result:
2 x Argentian servers mentioned at hidemyass.com/ser…ers
30 day free trial (must cancel prior to end of 30day trial or be charged annual fee) hidemyass.com/en-…ing
Proably best to first ask any provider if access to an Argentian server is included in the free trial - some providers may limit access to certain geo-servers.
PIA 40 pounds a year
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants