can anyone recommend me a good fitness dvd?

13 replies
Found 11th Jun 2008
not got much time to go to gym at the moment so i want a good fitness dvd to do at home,can anyone recommend one please?

13 Comments

DONT get the hollyoaks one, its all dodgy camera angles and fit womens boobs! ive got a davina mcall one which is good and angela griffins one is good too

I love ]this one as it's very enjoyable, if you are into the music (R&B, etc) only £3.73 at The Hut (think quidco too) then it's great

My friend told me that Natalie Cassidy's (Sonia from Eastenders) one is good, that's all she uses

Hope this helps

pinkkitty2007;2291467

DONT get the hollyoaks one, its all dodgy camera angles and fit womens … DONT get the hollyoaks one, its all dodgy camera angles and fit womens boobs! ive got a davina mcall one which is good and angela griffins one is good too

The davina mcall one is excellent, well worth the money. :thumbsup:

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2291467

DONT get the hollyoaks one, its all dodgy camera angles and fit womens … DONT get the hollyoaks one, its all dodgy camera angles and fit womens boobs!

Ordered:w00t:

:roll: i use Davinas one also.....easy to follow and theres 3 different ones to choose from on the dvd....just lost over 2 stone in a few weeks so its working alongside the diet !!!:thumbsup:

Admin

I used the Charlie Brookes one - I thought that was pretty good

There are a few of Davinas, is it the 30 minutes one you use?

yep i used the 1st one (with 7 kids at home thats about all the free time i have) :whistling:

nik2xtreme;2291557

yep i used the 1st one (with 7 kids at home thats about all the free time … yep i used the 1st one (with 7 kids at home thats about all the free time i have) :whistling:

Wouldn't have thought you would need to exercise with 7 kids! :giggle:

It's really important to find ones that suit you - I always have 2 or 3 on the go to stop me getting bored. If you can get a free trial of a DVD club, you can try out a variety - I love the Yogalates ones! Good luck!

Original Poster

thanks guys
i have left rep for u all
i think i will buy the davina one thank u

Banned

I used to love Mr Motivator.

This is a good one.

[url]youtube.com/watch?v=oigv9MwIkeY&feature=related[/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions