EXPIRED

Can anyone recommend me a hotel / b&b in London?

Hi guys

Would like some advice on where to stay in London. Thinking about taking my wife and daughter down to London for a weekend. Where is the best play to stay? Don't want to spend an absolute fortune on a hotel, would rather spend the money on attractions / tours etc. Ideally situated in the centre close to all the attractions.

We would need a family room to sleep 3. Regarding dates, probably looking to go on the next May bank holiday - check in 29th, check out 31st.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

9 Comments

Take a look a site called' Booking.com' - have used them many times.
Hotels in London from just £50 - the walk in price is also shown - eg : what it would cost to turn up at the hotel and book a room.
Also, you just need to leave card details to reserve your room - you do not pay until you check out.
Map of city shows you exactly where hotel is.
Check all T&C's on the site.

dates would help mate,and whether you need family or 2 rooms

Original Poster

Disco;8534520

dates would help mate,and whether you need family or 2 rooms

I have amended my original post, thanks

Original Poster

paulathompson;8534493

Take a look a site called' Booking.com' - have used them many times. … Take a look a site called' Booking.com' - have used them many times. Hotels in London from just £50 - the walk in price is also shown - eg : what it would cost to turn up at the hotel and book a room.Also, you just need to leave card details to reserve your room - you do not pay until you check out.Map of city shows you exactly where hotel is. Check all T&C's on the site.

Thanks for this, will have a look.

Original Poster

dontasciime;8534481

]Vacancy

Thanks but no no thanks. Don't want to slum it whilst down there! :-)

hotukdeals.com/ite…493

Pretty good discount and I got a 4 star hotel room for £63 a night on B/H weekend end of the month

Slider09;8534597

Thanks but no no thanks. Don't want to slum it whilst down there! :-)

Lol

Try the Travellodge at City Airport. Cheaper than most other Travelodges in London, can sleep 3, and is a 10 minute walk from the tube (zone 4 I think). Stayed there a couple of times and it does the job.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…44
    4. Iptv810

See more discussions