Can anyone recommend me a really good Washing Machine please?

Found 5th Jul 2010
The one at my mums is completely gone!!! Budget of up to £500.

thanks in advance :-)

11 Comments

Bosch or Miele (don't think your budget will stretch to the latter though)

Banned

bosch classixx range are very reliable and produce good results

£299

rgbdirect.co.uk/Pro…SUK

Original Poster

thank you :-)

I just recently bought a dryer from bosch and pleased with it. So will check the bosch washing machines

thanks again

I've got a Bosch, think its the 24383.

Had it now for 2 years, very quiet, reliable and big drum. Was about £330..

I've got a Hotpoint aquarius washer.dryer - think it was about £500. It has a digital timer on it - which is awesome - it's so handy knowing when a wash will finish, or being able to put it on a timer so the start of the wash is delayed...

Miele are the only washing machines that are made to last.:thumbsup:

Even Bosch are made down to a price these days.

WHICH best buys in your price range are
Bosch WAS24460GB
Hotpoint WMF 60 P
Hotpoint WMF 60 A
Zanussi ZWF16581
Hotpoint WMF 60 G
Bosch WAS28469GB

Had our siemens one six years now - think they all come with a 5yr guarantee, although we have never needed to used ours. Got ours from co-op electrical, tihs is a newer version I think:

coopelectricalshop.co.uk/pro…B-W

Original Poster

thank you to all, rep added

Agree ith comments here - i spent ages researching washing machines probably about 7 years ago.

Meile are certainly well regarded but prices, sure Siemens are damn fine too, steer clear of Dyson and Hoover.

We ended up with a Bosch - does what is says on the tin plastics good quality and not yellowed - mind you ive never sprayed kitchen clearer on it ! .....looks as good today as it did 7 years ago never missed a beat , although the conditioner tray did start to fill up with water or just not put water in - found it to be a common problem with most machines - just removed tray and gave all the jets a clean above the cascade the water into the tray voila :-)

Some did say if budget did not strech to a Bosch to try a Zanussi - my money will be on Bosch everytime.

Original Poster

Roscoepeko;8982943

Agree ith comments here - i spent ages researching washing machines … Agree ith comments here - i spent ages researching washing machines probably about 7 years ago.Meile are certainly well regarded but prices, sure Siemens are damn fine too, steer clear of Dyson and Hoover. We ended up with a Bosch - does what is says on the tin plastics good quality and not yellowed - mind you ive never sprayed kitchen clearer on it ! .....looks as good today as it did 7 years ago never missed a beat , although the conditioner tray did start to fill up with water or just not put water in - found it to be a common problem with most machines - just removed tray and gave all the jets a clean above the cascade the water into the tray voila :-) Some did say if budget did not strech to a Bosch to try a Zanussi - my money will be on Bosch everytime.

thanks, been looking at bosch washing machines. rep added
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions