Can anyone recommend me some cheap/reliable cycling glasses

Found 23rd Apr
Hello looking for some cheap cycling glasses that are reliable, preferably with a decent uv lense for the day and clear lense for the night ride home.

My ride to work is only around 20 to 30 mins long, really need a pair to keep the wind out of my eyes, especially from the sides of the glasses as my eyes dry up very easily.

Also, would be great if amazon have them so I can prime them for tomorrow!

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
8 Comments
hotukdeals.com/dea…422

Might be off use. I've not used cycle glasses so can't really recommend.
kos1c11 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/aldi-cycling-event-now-live-2929422Might …https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/aldi-cycling-event-now-live-2929422Might be off use. I've not used cycle glasses so can't really recommend.

Alright thanks, don't think the glasses look up to much though.

I didn't use any until I ended up getting a pinguecula from debris entering my eye/eyes drying up. This was only from about 3-4 months of cycling aswell.

Probably best you get a pair to protect your eyes, being on eye drops for the rest of your days and potentially having issues down the line with your eye isn't worth it. I completely regret not wearing any, all because I thought I'd look daft.
Old_King_Doran36 m ago

Alright thanks, don't think the glasses look up to much though.I didn't …Alright thanks, don't think the glasses look up to much though.I didn't use any until I ended up getting a pinguecula from debris entering my eye/eyes drying up. This was only from about 3-4 months of cycling aswell. Probably best you get a pair to protect your eyes, being on eye drops for the rest of your days and potentially having issues down the line with your eye isn't worth it. I completely regret not wearing any, all because I thought I'd look daft.

Just get some off eBay I got a cheap set on eBay came with 10 uv filters you can change depending on the weather really good was just over a tenner there are lots like it on eBay my one works great all conditions. looks more expensive that it was to
Edited by: "_Enzo_" 23rd Apr
Old_King_Doran54 m ago

Alright thanks, don't think the glasses look up to much though.I didn't …Alright thanks, don't think the glasses look up to much though.I didn't use any until I ended up getting a pinguecula from debris entering my eye/eyes drying up. This was only from about 3-4 months of cycling aswell. Probably best you get a pair to protect your eyes, being on eye drops for the rest of your days and potentially having issues down the line with your eye isn't worth it. I completely regret not wearing any, all because I thought I'd look daft.

I have been considering a pair, but like you, I've not managed to find a pair that seemed right. I will grab a cheap pair for now and find a replacement.

Hope you do manage to find a good pair yourself.
Edited by: "kos1c" 23rd Apr
_Enzo_1 h, 6 m ago

Just get some off eBay I got a cheap set on eBay came with 10 uv filters …Just get some off eBay I got a cheap set on eBay came with 10 uv filters you can change depending on the weather really good was just over a tenner there are lots like it on eBay my one works great all conditions. looks more expensive that it was to

There's a fee on amazon which sound similar, polarised, interchangeable lenses, etc. May go for one of them.
kos1c48 m ago

I have been considering a pair, but like you, I've not managed to find a …I have been considering a pair, but like you, I've not managed to find a pair that seemed right. I will grab a cheap pair for now and find a replacement. Hope you do manage to find a good pair yourself.

Yeah definitely get a pair, me too! Cheers.
Old_King_Doran17 m ago

There's a fee on amazon which sound similar, polarised, interchangeable …There's a fee on amazon which sound similar, polarised, interchangeable lenses, etc. May go for one of them.

Yeah polarised lenses that's what I have very usefull for cycling in the sun they look good very inexpensive some say the expensive ones are not a lot better
Take a look st Polaris Clarity they have been great for past 2 years for me and my wife. Cheap and affective think they have offers in some with changeable lenses worth a look
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants