Can anyone recommend some decent ceiling lighting from Amazon for a kitchen?

Found 7th Mar
I've got some credit on Amazon and want to buy some ceiling lights to replace the useless ones I have up now.
Not sure why but the little g9 bulbs keep popping and I'm sick of replacing them.
If anyone has purchased any of the single bulb dome types let me know of any decent deals.
I don't trust some of the Amazon reviews.
thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Might be worth seeing if they do a LED version of the G9 bulbs, I had the same issue with halogen GU10 bulbs, but not had any issue since using LED bulbs.
I put these in the kitchen and well impressed on how bright they are..... now fitted in every room. Downside. You have to replace the unit when the led's fail. LED LIGHTS.... no idea how long they will last
steve.t4 m ago

I put these in the kitchen and well impressed on how bright they are..... …I put these in the kitchen and well impressed on how bright they are..... now fitted in every room. Downside. You have to replace the unit when the led's fail. LED LIGHTS.... no idea how long they will last

Of OP is sick of replacing single bulbs periodically, I doubt he'll want to replace the entire unit each time a light pops.

OP. I'm in sane boat as you. Crappy G bulbs go regular. I have 8 in the kitchen
I bought this on the advice of another hukker a few years ago for my kitchen:

amazon.co.uk/gp/…OS/

Very happy with it. Most fitting like this have 4 bulbs, having 6 is much better. The only negative I would say is the bulbs that came with it could be better, but they do the job and are still working. I will swap them out for Hue bulbs at some point.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions