1. Tes Deals
Groups

Can anyone recommend some good kids websites for information?

Not games ones, ones for info and stuff.

My daughter likes searching stuff on Google but I worry about what she may find so am looking for some safe websites for her to browse, preferably kid-aimed ones

I found one that has some good info on history and geography topics, will post below

3 Comments

theres loads of kids stuff on bbc sites mrs z - dont know age range of kids - but bbc range is from tots to teenagers and beyond whether its science history or fun

nick junior as well

have you got yours settings on kid friendly so certain things get blocked?? forget techie name for it -

Original Poster

holly100;6649688

theres loads of kids stuff on bbc sites mrs z - dont know age range of … theres loads of kids stuff on bbc sites mrs z - dont know age range of kids - but bbc range is from tots to teenagers and beyond whether its science history or funnick junior as wellhave you got yours settings on kid friendly so certain things get blocked?? forget techie name for it -

Thanks will take a look

I have got my settings on 'strict' or whatever its called, but its so easy to do a couple of clicks and see something I would rather she didnt see - even if I am sitting next to her.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions